Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hotdamn, I'm Famous

Well, sort of. I pride myself on being a wordsmith. So when I found out that my friend, and long lost brother, Mark Peters, posted a word I made up in a recent email to him on his totally fabulous Wordlustitude Blog I was obviously thrilled. Wow, that sentence was poorly constructed. Mark will surely hate it.

Well here it is. My contribution to our amazing language captured on Wordlustitude: ackfuck.

Next I think he needs to capture my word "slimetard" from a previous blog post. That's a super word. Highly versatile, and excellent to use when describing people who are slimy, creepy, and not very clever or mentally slow.

1 comment:

Garvulous Q. Slumpuddle said...

It's exciting, isn't it? I love Mark's site, I think it's a fabulous idea and I was very proud to be Coined (he's gotten me twice, once for Electro-Depantsifier and once for Clusterdouche). I think we should start creating an interlinked megablog of all the wordsmiths Mark is citing so that our retarded etymology might be tightly woven together in a single steaming pile of goodness. Or...something.

Congratulations! :)

Cheers,

Wender J. Crinklebank